Access Your PC from Anywhere Free Trial 2x faster!Home
Bookmark us now
Windows XP Stuff
Windows XP Tips
, Page 2
, Page 3
, Page 4Windows 7 Tweaks
Windows XP Tweaks
Media Center Edition
Windows XP for Newbies
Winbackup 2.0 Standard Review
Learn Windows XP
Discount ComputersRefurbished Notebook Computers
Sony Vaio Laptop
Online Accredited Degrees
Masters Degree Online
Online College Degrees
Windows Desktop Themes
Taskbar Repair Tool
Email Saver XE
Auto Pilot for Windows XP
Laptop BatteriesLaptop ComputersComputer SalesVideo TutorialsProtect your iPhone 3G from Scratches
Pen Drive Camera
Mini Digital Cameras
PC Remote Control
Computer Case Mods
Sony Vaio Computers
Hard Drive Tools
Windows Resource Management
Customize Windows XP
DVD X Copy
Office File Fix
Excel File Recovery
Windows Backup Software
PC Diagnostic Tools
Monitor Instant Messaging Software
Talisman Desktop 2.5
SQL Server Training
Increase Internet Speed
Refurbished HP Computers
Computer BargainsComputer ArmoireXP Tweaking ToolboxWeb Address Registration
Data Recovery Tool
Windows XP Speed Up
Tweakmaster Internet Optimizer
Talisman Desktop 2.5 - desktop backrounds and themes
Talisman Desktop 2.5 is a desktop themes alternative and shell-replacement for Windows 9x/ME and NT/2000/XP, capable of transforming your desktop into an interface organized as you like. The program's basic purpose: Launch other applications in a new interface, instead of the standard Windows desktop themes. But the opportunities presented by Talisman are much broader. The program does not limit your computer fantasies - draw anything you like and arrange it as your imagination tells you to. When you get tired of looking at the same screen - change it all over again. If you are in a good mood - throw flowers and favorite photos on the screen. If you're not feeling so bright - leave the black screen with lonely Norton Commander or winking Bill Gates. Create invisible buttons - they will open those places and the pictures, known only to you. Construct galleries of the best pictures and photos. Simply create your own little world, created by and for you, instead of staring at the same lines of icons on your desktop, year after year.
With the help of Talisman create your own virtual world on the computer. This world can contain sets of screens, forms, rooms and objects. All these objects are interactive and respond to movements or clicks of the mouse. The basic sphere of application of Talisman is the creation of custom-made interfaces for home computers. Talisman Desktop also allows to create:
Features of Talisman Desktop:
- Presentation interfaces for Exhibitions, Shows, Advertisement, etc.
- Protected interfaces for Game Clubs, Information Kiosks, Museums, Libraries and other organizations.
- Protected interfaces for Hotels, Schools, Universities and other organizations where the limited set of accessible programs is necessary.
- Children's interface.
- HTPC (Home Theater PC) interfaces.
- Interfaces for companies.
- Tablet PC interfaces.
- Other non-standard and protected interfaces for Windows-based computers.
Below is an example of one of their free themes that are available, you can get free Talisman desktop themes at their website or you can even buy a cd-rom of over 200 themes for only $15.00. Get your copy of Talisman Desktop today!
- Creating multilevel user defined desktops
- Opportunity to replace the default shell of Windows 9x/NT/2000/ME/XP explorer.exe with talisman.exe
- Use of any number of pictures, buttons, obkects of any type or dimension, instead of standard icons.
- Place, free-moving and imposing of objects in the Talisman workspace.
- All objects can run external programs or internal shell commands or http:// URLs by one click of the mouse.
- The number of forms (screens) in one theme can range from 1 to 1000. Any screen object can be set to switch from one form to another.
- You can create a set of independent themes, and store them on any disk in the local computer or on a local area network.
- You can easily switch between different themes through your own objects or through the Talisman menu.
- The Built-in Object Editor allows the creation, modification and removal of any element in a theme.
- Large number of basic elements (forms, pictures, shapes, buttons of different types, text blocks, inputboxes, HTML-documents, Flash and VRML documents.
- Customizable taskbar, system tray, clock.
- Sound support for all events.
- Startmenu, foldermenu, taskmenu, controlmenu, custom menu objects.
- Script language.